Radiesse Injections by Dr Mark Bishara in Mansfield Texas
Aging brings many wonderful things to our lives, a renewed sense of purpose, wisdom gained from experiences, and opportunities to explore the world. It also brings things many of us would like to avoid, like wrinkles and sagging skin. "Growing older is a wonderful journey, but you don't need to look older as well," says Mark A. Bishara, M.D.
In the past, facial wrinkles and sagging skin were often repaired by dramatic procedures such as face lifts. Recent years have brought the advances of less invasive procedures including fillers and injections. There are a variety of products on the market that target different symptoms and areas of the body.
One semi-permanent dermal filler, Radiesse, was approved by the FDA in 2006 and has been restoring a more youthful look to patients for more than 5 years. Radiesse refreshes faces by smoothing out deep wrinkles around a patient's mouth and nose. Dr. Bishara has extensive experience with Radiesse and uses this product regularly in his injection practice at The Paragon Medspa in Mansfield, Texas. The benefits of Radiesse are numerous:
- Adds contours to the face Radiesse works by filling and adding volume to the patient's face. This helps to redefine the facial features and adding subtle contrast.
- Helps stimulate the growth of collagen Radiesse, once injected, not only fills but also supports the skin's natural collagen production. It is comprised of synthetic calcium hydrozylapatite which is suspended in a gel. The gel is naturally absorbed by the body and as the absorption continues the calcium hydrozylapatite remains. Your body then produces its own natural collagen to fill in the space left by the absorbed gel.
- Restores elasticity The increase in collagen production aids in the restoration of the skin's natural flexibility and elasticity. The increase in elasticity helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging.
- Instant results The results are instant! Immediately upon injection patients are able to see the results of the Radiesse. The desired lift and volume are instantly visible.
- Effects often last a year or more Radiesse not only provides immediate results, it may also continue to work for a year or more. The collagen growth continues for this extended period of time and helps to mask wrinkles and skin sagging long past the procedure date.
- No down time following procedure Radiesse patients are often able to return to work or other daily activities immediately following the injection procedure.
- Low risk of side effects Although the risk of side effects is low with Radiesse, every medical procedure presents the possibility of an adverse reaction. Much like any other medical injection there is a chance a patient may experience slight swelling, itching, bruising, minor irritation, or tenderness near the injection site.
Radiesse may be the perfect solution for you as you aim to reduce the signs of aging. Consider contacting Dr Bishara to find more about Radiesse and how it can benefit you!
Mark A Bishara, M.D., P.A. Medical Director
Please also visit our Facebook page at Paragon Plastic Surgery and Medspa