Beauty Tips & Tricks to Fight Aging- by Dr. Mark Bishara, MD in Mansfield and Southlake
How To Defeat Aging!!
We are all struggling against the effects of aging. The more weapons we have to fight the monster of aging the better. Here are some weapons everyone should keep in her anti-aging arsenal. At the office Dr. Mark Bishara and The Paragon Med Spa- our main focus is to help patients restore or achieve their ideal appearance in order to feel confident about the way they look. Dr. Bishara and his staff are ecstatic to welcome you personally to our office and look forward to helping you very soon!
Our Paragon Med Spa has many different procedures that we offer which can be done as quickly over a lunch time with little or no down time such as our Lunch-Hour Facelifts, Fotofacial, skin tightening, and small areas for laser hair removal. Our aesthetician also offers many other services that can be done over a longer scheduled amount of time such as a Laser 360, tattoo removals, and bigger laser hair removal areas (legs, brazilian, back, etc.) Through the many options that are offered from our Paragon Med Spa we always have a solution for what you are wanting to achieve.
Please contact a member of our staff to see how we can help you fight aging signs with the following treatments:
- Combine Botox and Fillers: Most of us have tried Botox. You don't have to stop there, add some fillers too. Botox will soften dynamic wrinkles that occur as a result of continual muscular contraction. Fillers will restore volume and support. The combination is dramatic!
- Invest in some laser treatments: The laser 360 is your best option. It combines three treatments in one procedure. The first step, Fotofacial, will remove unwanted skin discolorations such as pigmentation and blood vessels. The second step, NIR Skin Tightening will stimulate the production of brand new collagen and elastin. The final step is iPixel Laser Resurfacing restoring smooth texture All parts and layers of the skin are treated. The results are unmatched.
- Stop the Abuse: Smoking, drinking alcohol, caffeine and drugs are not good for your skin or your body. They all accelerate the aging process. Stop!
- Use skincare at home: Your at home skincare routine will help you maintain your skin as well as any treatments you may invest in. In addition to the basics (cleanser and moisturizer) everyone should be using an antioxidant, an exfoliant and an eye cream.
- Wear sunscreen every single day: We know UV radiation causes cancer. It doesn’t stop there. When UV radiation is absorbed by the skin, it activates the body’s own natural substance MMP-1. This substance digests collagen. This means that when you are in the sun unprotected, you are digesting your own collagen! This is very bad!
- Use Mineral Based Makeups: Try to find 100% quality mineral based make-up- especially after a LASER 360 or a chemical peel. Your skin has to breath for proper healing to take place, and most foundations and powders coat the skin, and trap oxygen from getting in. This can lead to many problems, if fact if you have tiny bumps under your skin, its probably do to your daily make-up routine. One ingredient to avoid is Talc, which clogs the pores, and irritants sensitive skin.
Dr. Bishara and The Paragon Med Spa's unique treatments offer patients effective results through the most minimally invasive techniques. For more information about Dr. Bishara and his practice, feel free to explore our website at markbisharamd.com, or call the office today at 817.473.2120 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bishara.