Going beyond the surface!
The mechanism of RADIESSE: Radiesse Volumizing Filler is comprised of Calcium Hydroxyapatite microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier. Stimulating the bodies natural collagen to continue working after first treatment, providing immediate volume and correction once injected. The gel will absorbed overtime with the body metabolizing the CaHA microspheres leaving your own natural collagen behind. Radiesse is FDA-approved for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds and hands.
Why you should try RADIESSE!
- Immediately replenishes volume lost and stimulating your own natural collagen, results lasting a year or more.
- Providing great results for high patient satisfaction.
- Lasting a year or more in many patients has been clinically proven.
- Approved by the FDA to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, reducing injection-related pain.
- Helps in providing long-lasting natural look while smoothing wrinkles.
Radiesse can be used in the area of: nasolabial folds(smile lines), Marionette lines(run downward from the corners of mouth), Pre-jowl fold(area on either side of the chin), and Chin wrinkles(horizontal lines form on your chin).
What to expect after treatment? Most patients experience volume correction or wrinkle resolution directly proportionate to the amount of filler used.
No special care needed following a Radiesse procedure. Icing the areas injected are good measures to minimize swelling. No increasing your heart rate or blood pressure through rigorous exercise for 4-6 hours afterwards. Side effects may include some swelling or potential bruising which can be easily managed with over the counter painkillers, arnica montana (mountain daisy extract), and ice. The risk of bruising can be reduced through avoiding blood thinning medications.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR RADIESSE TREATMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT US (817) 473-2120 OR EMAIL [email protected] TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.