Fall and winter months are a great time for laser procedures
The popularity of laser skin resurfacing is on the rise, and doctors say that winter is a great time to undergo these procedures.
It’s very important to avoid the sun as much as possible and it’s a lot easier to do that in the winter time than it is in the middle of the summer.
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the number of laser skin resurfacing procedures performed by its members increased by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010.
The procedure uses light to repair wrinkles, sun damage and scarring.
Doing this type of fractional resurfacing improves skin texture, skin color, pore size, acne scarring, any kind of scarring issues that we may have.
At the office of Dr. Mark Bishara and The Paragon Med Spa we can discuss what type of skin resurfacing is best for you. It’s important to note that results often take as long as several months to completely appear. However, the procedures do provide long-lasting results.
At our office we offer laser procedures and many other treatments that offer skin rejuvination:
- For those who want the best possible results before the holidays, purchase our Ultimate Laser 360 treatment; a combination of Fotofacial, skin tightening and laser resurfacing.
- For the time honored effective treatment for sun spots and discolorations, with the added benefit of eliminating broken capillaries, try our IPL Fotofacials
- To help you achieve that perfect glow try out our SkinCeuticals Chemical Peels.
- For people who want skin rejuvination with no downtime, smoother and softer skin and a reduction of fine lines try Microdermabrasion treatments.
- As our tans are fading, fall is the perfect time to get started with Laser Hair Removal treatments.
- There is also our VI Peel. VI Peel is a facial peel for ALL complexions. It helps improve the appearance of acne, unwanted pigmentation and melasma. It is the only peel of its kind to contain synergistic blend of TCA, Retin-A, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, and Vitamin C. It gives great results in as little as one treatment.