VI Peel is a facial peel for all complexions
After four weeks of closely-monitored use, we’re pleased to announce that International Research Services, Inc. concluded the following:
- After close examination, VI Peel was determined to be completely safe within intended use.
- Crow’s Feet line improvements were “statistically significant for the spacing parameter, and trendwise (directionally) significant for five additional parameters.”
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle improvements were “statistically significant. Overall, the changes were in the direction of smoother fine line texture, i.e., decreases from baseline for Rz, Shadows and NumWr.”
- Up to 71% of participants reported a significant improvement in “improved fine lines” and “skin suppleness.”
- Signs of minor irritation decreased quickly after participants used the VI Peel.
- Participants rapidly showed a reduction in melanin content and increase in collagen content.
- Just two weeks after VI Peel use, participants showed a hemoglobin increase, suggesting increased blood flow to the treated areas.
Skin consultations are available to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for your chosen treatment. To learn more about these treatments, or to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 817-473-2120.
This information is brought to you courtesy of Dr. Bishara and The Paragon Plastic Surgery & Med Spa staff.
Please follow us on Facebook for other useful informational blog topics at The Paragon Plastic Surgery and Medspa